- What type of physicals do you provide?
We offer sports, school, pre-employment, and DOT physicals. If the physical requires a specific form, please bring it with you.
- Do I have to make an appointment?
No, we accept walk-ins during our normal business hours, but appointments are available.
- Do you test and treat STDs?
Yes, we test and provide treatment.
- How much will the visit cost if I do not have medical insurance?
The cost will depend on the severity of the medical issue, however, we do provide a discounted rate for patients without medical insurance.
- Do you have an x-ray machine?
All of our expanded services locations offer X-ray and EKG services in-house.
- What is the difference between Urgent Care and ER?
If you have a medical issue that requires attention but is not life-threatening then urgent care can be your option. You will typically have shorter wait times and a lower visit cost compared to an emergency room.